Song: As In Happy
Artist: Rufus Wainwright
Characters/Pairings: John/Sherlock
Download Format: Youtube streaming
Description: At the end of The Great Game. In a moment of clarity John reflects on his life since he met Sherlock and perhaps realises he hasn't been as straight with his new flatmate, or himself, as he could have been.
Warnings: I haven't made a fan video for several years and I made this difficult for myself by accidentally downloading episodes with French Subtitles. So it limited my options on clips to use. Clips from all three "real" episodes, and the untransmitted pilot.
Stream at Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNtg2DeOCQ
Artist: Rufus Wainwright
Characters/Pairings: John/Sherlock
Download Format: Youtube streaming
Description: At the end of The Great Game. In a moment of clarity John reflects on his life since he met Sherlock and perhaps realises he hasn't been as straight with his new flatmate, or himself, as he could have been.
Warnings: I haven't made a fan video for several years and I made this difficult for myself by accidentally downloading episodes with French Subtitles. So it limited my options on clips to use. Clips from all three "real" episodes, and the untransmitted pilot.
Stream at Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNtg2DeOCQ